Should I buy a PS4 or a PS3? What are the noticeable difference between the two?

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "playstation 4 vs 3"


There are several reasons why PS4 is better than other consoles out there, and in some cases even better than PC gaming (though PC gamers will not agree with me). Here are the main reasons:
  1. Great exclusive games.

    With amazing exclusive game catalogue like Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, The Last of Us, The Last of Us 2, Spider-Man, Ratchet & Clank, and so many more, it is a no brainer that PS4 has some of the best games out there in the gaming world.
  2. A long long long life.
    
It is agreed upon that consoles generally have a longer life than PC games, and even in this regards PS4 has a longer life as documented by sales and trends in the past 6 years, that PS4 is a console that will last you for a long time.

For me as well personally, my PS4 has lasted me for two years already!
  3. Excellent Experience.

    I believe, that gaming on a console is a much relaxed and focused experience than gaming on a PC. Now, I have been a PC gamer when I was in my teens, and I love how intense it can get. But now with a working life, I really want to get into my games in the most relaxed way possible. And the PS4 makes that possible easily!
Again, if you want to talk about PS4 game collection, or my favourite games, or get answers to questions like:
  1. Is console gaming expensive 
  2. How much does gaming cost?
  3. Is gaming an expensive habit?

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post
Post ADS 1
Post ADS 1